TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can’t hook it up to converter box. M260va about 3 yrs old.

Customer Question
Can’t hook it up...

Can’t hook it up to converter box

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

M260va about 3 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It says no signal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We haven’t tried it for a while. We had a problem getting a station so we purchased a new box and it hadn’t worked. I don’t know if we have it hooked up right

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...converter box..."

$26 in addition to th $32?

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated follow-ups, ads and offers.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...converter box..." Additionally, please describe how the converter box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).

Never mind. This is more complicated than I anticipated. Please give me a refund

Done; "...give me a refund..." would be relayed to Customer Service through channels.
Please do not post a reply so as not to re-open the question thread.