TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do you turn off the closed caption on the Samsung

Customer Question
How do you turn...

How do you turn off the closed caption on the Samsung remote

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Give me a min

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Samsung 6 series (58)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Grandchild had remote and it popped up but I can’t find cc on remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hello

Hi

How do you receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable , cable box (with cable remote) or satellite box ?

Direct tv cable box hooked up to internet I use Samsung remote to change channels
It come and goes I bought it last Veterans day

Few conflicts in your reply here

Direct tv is satellite not cable and then samsung would be a samsung receiver or tv`s remote you are talking about ?

You are changing the direct tv channels with the tv`s remote ??

I have the direct tv Dvr box and the Samsung remote is synchronized
No I’m not can you call me
Hello are you there

I`m sorry but something just came up and I will have to opt out now.

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Please just standby and someone should be with you shortly .

Cancel my request