TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I Sony. I went to the dealer to get a new remote control…

Customer Question
I Sony Technician's Assistant:...

I Sony

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

I went to the dealer to get a new remote control device. He said " push setup, wait until it blinks green and it will work. It didn't HELP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just another lesson on using a new remote control device

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

KDL-52NX800
I need to know how to get a new remote control to work on my tv. The old one broke

OK, working on it, get back to you in few minutes

The required remote control part number is ***** / RM-YD037 and it is available with the following supplier

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004XWE7SC/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

and

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-NEW-Sony-Bravia-TV-Remote-Control-RM-YD037-For-KDL40NX700-KDL46NX700-/121462243422

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you