TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv froze while I was watching it. Now it won't respond to…

My tv froze while...

My tv froze while I was watching it. Now it won't respond to it's auto channel changer and I can't turn it off unless I unplug. Then it won't set up again. I get a few dots and then it says andriod and that is all it does.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a sony. It is 5 months old and I have to get you the serial number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The regular tv stations will work but nothing from the internet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Started last night when I tried to go from Netflix to hulu

3/14/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of your sony? (don't need the serial).

How are you getting your stations? Antenna, basic coax only cable, or cable/satellite?

Are you using the sony remote only, or a cable/satellite remote?

Have to get it. It is 5 months old. Be right

Thanks

Thanks for nothing. I got scammed.

No you have not been scammed, I'm sitting here waiting for you to respond back with the model number of the tv.

Nathan, Installer
stevenl1469
Phone call session started