TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My netflix isn’t working so i called up netflix and they…

My netflix isn’t working...

My netflix isn’t working so i called up netflix and they said i need to ask for an update of some sort

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes i have netflix told us to do so

3/14/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

ok
what do i do to fix this?
hello? do i ask for another technician

Hi, I;m here and working on it

D32X-D1

OK,

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

i have already done that sir

OK, have you tried to reset the TV to default settings?

not yet
i’m doing that now

OK, before doing that, can you run any other app on the TV such as youtube etc to see if it works?

okay i restarted it

OK, go through initial setup and run any other app to make sure TV is connected to the internet

thank you my nigga saved my life ��

Excellent, if you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Shahid
Shahid, Technician