TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I’m trying to figure g out what I need to do to the tv to…

I’m trying to figure...

I’m trying to figure g out what I need to do to the tv to get the sound to run through my receiver?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic plasma TV model # TC-P55GT30

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Was a given to me think it 5yrs?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TC-P55GT30? What happened right before this?

Yes tv menu works no problem with other units

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried multiple things n av friends n we r still on able to get the tv to work

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model of your receiver?
What content are you using here (cable/satellite, dvd, apps, etc) and how are those devices connected currently?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ONKYO
Model # TX-SR608
Using dvd vcr wii
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
For some reason it won’t take my card to call me?

it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or call your bank to clear a security hold on your account (the 2nd charge is usually what triggers this, not a problem with the card number/info).

If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

Nathan, Installer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Says it went through now?
Phone call session started

Yes it just went through, the site is not instant please allow time for it to process.

I've been able to accept your request, but have no contact info provided.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do I send u my phone #?

Yes that is what I'm waiting for

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Nathan I didn’t get the cord till yesterday n I haven’t been home to try it yet. I’m working till 12. Can we talk round 2?

Yes I'll be here

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
YAY YAY YAY����❣️ Everything works������❣️ U ROCK�� Thanks again for all the help❣️

Great! Glad to hear that did the trick for you!

Nathan, Installer