TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is there a way to talk to a technician over the phone about…

Customer Question
Is there a way...

Is there a way to talk to a technician over the phone about my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menus works and no just this tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The screen is stuck on what I was watching last night but what is on now is what you hear

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is this happening with channels that you get via cable/satellite?

Please note:

The service fees you've paid thus far cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service.

I'll send an offer for that which you may accept if you'd like, or we can continue here if you prefer.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.