TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Having trouble moving selections after pressing input

Customer Question
Having trouble moving...

Having trouble moving selections after pressing input button. Brighouse Tech said call you that it wasn’t’ their problem. They will not have myservice after this. I am 86 had the first tv that came out. And now this can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia Purchased In 2013or 14 Used In winter brome in FL. 24 inch Model NS 24L120A13. Cannot see very good. Had to us magnifying glass. Sorry to take so long

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not on other TVS. This is first time. Cannot move input source off TV to HDM1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

Just arrived last night. Been away 2 months. I am the only person in my home. First time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Did you receive my first message about TVTech. I think I sent it out of order

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video device/ source is connected to HDMI input of the TV that you want to select?