TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Samsung TV, smart TV model u 60es8000fxza. It will…

Customer Question
We have a Samsung...

We have a Samsung TV, smart TV model u 60es8000fxza. It will no longer connect to our Internet.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Hulu

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

We have talked to our internet company And all is OK. Just add dish out here to replace the Hopper. Internet is working through dish but will not access on TV

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you trying to use wifi?
Did you get a new router when dish took over?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.