TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Help us hook up our antenna...we can not find the original…

Customer Question
Please help us hook...

Please help us hook up our antenna...we can not find the original remote, as we have been using g the spectrum cable remote for years, and are now dropping cable

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

M47onv or m55onv

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Quick menu

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than we don't have the remote

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Eldon, Technician replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Technician

Hello and sorry to hear that you're having trouble,

This is not going to be possible without the original tv remote. That is necessary to access the menu options for programming the antenna channels in.

So at this point your options will be to either purchase a replacement remote, or purchase an external tuner.

The remote will be the cheaper option, you can pick one up here: http://amzn.to/2tRYyb0

Once you have that, press Input to set the mode to TV

then from there go into the Menu, under Channels, then choose the channel auto scan/search.

Best regards,

Eldon