TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Please cable "spectrum" said change surce from A 32 to HDMI.

Hi, please cable "spectrum"...

Hi, please cable "spectrum" said change surce from A 32 to HDMI

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Is RCA ,leb lcd he tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Woulb you please reser

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

From

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

From cab

3/14/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started