TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV won't turn on. It turns on and then turns off. I

Customer Question
The TV won't turn...

The TV won't turn on. It turns on and then turns off.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes. I unplugged it and plugged it back in

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I did unplug it but didn't leave it off for 1-2 minutes. I'll do that now.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?