TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Having trouble satellite not communicating with dish error…

Customer Question
Having trouble satellite not...

Having trouble satellite not communicating with dish error code 775

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Everything has directv on itits a dvr, i think

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing tried troublshoot it said call directtv or go online for support, so here i am.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I am disabled and don't move around very quickly

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
are you still there
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Hello my television is still not receiving a signal from the disk. i tried checking all connections inside my home.

I need help with my directv service, please help me.