TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Vizio TV model E480i - B2. Maybe three years old.

Customer Question
I have a Vizio...

I have a Vizio TV model E480i - B2

Technician's Assistant: How old is your E480I?

Maybe three years old. It is in a rental cabin and will use spectrum as our carrier. Someone has taken the Visio controls but my question is this… Is there an input button on the TV ? The only button I can find is the on off button. Thanks for your help

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The only button I can find is the on off button. Thanks for your help. When I push the on off button on the TV, the menu of DVD HDM one HDM three comp, etc. comes up but I cannot change anything. It is presently set on DVD. But then that will go off and ‘no signal ‘. Shows up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

I`m afraid that it is the only button there is on this tv and beside power it can also be used to change input by pressing it repeatedly once the tv is on but that is it , no volume or menu for example

You can get the original remote for $13 at the link below ;

http://remotebarn.us/catalogsearch/result/?q=e480i-b2+

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post while it gets me paid for my time helping you .