TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I sign on to Comcast to watch. doing if years and…

Customer Question
How can I sign...

How can I sign on to Comcast to watch. doing if years and now it has disappeared from my mind

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A visio TV

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

No model number I can see, but it is maybe 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks, ***** ***** to ssign on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Eldon, Technician replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Technician

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Do you have a comcast cable Box connected to the tv? If so, where on the back is it connected, such as hdmi1, hdmi2, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.