TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Didn't know where to respond to Pete - I checked the output…

Customer Question
didn't know where to respond...
didn't know where to respond to Pete - I checked the output mode and it is already set to PCM - Dolby is not available. I am finished for the night. Will try tomorrow with any suggestions you may have to try to resolve the problem. It must have something to do with the source of the audio being different from that of cable.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Pete I would appreciate a conversation on this issue. I will be available to work on this problem around noon eastern time. Thanks

Hi Bob, if PCM does not work then I am out of ideas. I will open this up to the other experts.

Thanks anyway