TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Xbox 360 question. On the status circle, I’m not getting…

Xbox 360 question. On...

Xbox 360 question. On the status circle, I’m not getting lights on the ring to illuminate?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

Happend last night. Checked all cable connections and nothing happens connects now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

All I get is a black screen when it’s connected

3/14/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you unplug the Xbox and then try to turn it on again, are there any brief lights showing on the status ring at all?

Do you hear any beeps or any fans whirring inside the Xbox?

No lights at all. I do hear fans whirring. No other sounds.
The center power light is illuminated but nothing on the outer ring.

Ok, so there is a problem with the Xbox 360 power supply.

You can order a new Xbox 360 power supply from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

--------------------

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.

Pete.

-----------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete.

Pete, Electronic Engineer