TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic blue ray recorder model dmd bwt720 and a…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic blue ray recorder model dmd bwt720 and a new samsung tv model ua55mu7000.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

Is there any way i can connect the recorder to the tv to record programs. I can connect to new tv with an hdmi cable to play recorded items thru the tv.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic system and your UA55MU7000?

I have tried composite leads but when connected to the samsung one connect box i receive no signal.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There is no picture output from the TV so it is not possible to record programs from it. You can only record programs that are played through the recorder box.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------