TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost contact? with his apple tv problem. I have a…

Customer Question
Pearl I have lost...

Pearl I have lost contact? Charles with his apple tv problem

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? How old is it?

I have a number of apples I pad Apple 7 mobile Ipads

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I actually haven't tried any of the others just the Sony tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Apple? What happened right before this?

Some long time ago I was able to utilise the apple tv. This is a new problem for me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than what I previously said that I have 2 LG Tv's 1 sony 1 samsung. The Sony is the one I am currently using

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Charles, what problem are you having with your Apple TV?