TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Tv turns on it self at times and to shut it down I have…

Customer Question
My Tv turns on...

My Tv turns on it self at times and to shut it down I have to unplug it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio don’t know what model number it is but it’s 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu is working now but when it comes on in the middle of the night the only thing I can do to shut it off is to unplug it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

It happened right after we bought it I would say a few months after

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

When the TV turns on by itself, can you watch it?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

but can’t change anything not to even shut it off with out unplugging it
No don’t call me

Phone support would make this much easier and faster to solve. I sent you an offer for that, and if you'd like to accept it, I can connect with you right away.

What's the model number of your TV? label is on back of set.

Can’t see it because it’s hanging on the wall
Model # E32-C1
Are you still there