TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I access dvd component with my insignia remote? It is…

Customer Question
How do I access...

How do I access dvd component with my insignia remote ?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is built into my tv model20ED310NA15

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I press input button to get to dvd and cant figure out the next step

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No..thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

You have a combination TV and DVD player unit?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

the section for the dvd access is on the bottom of the remote

Can you eject the DVD? Is this a unit that you recently purchased as is?