TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv picture is to large for tv screen. Panosonic. Over a…

Customer Question
My tv picture is...

My tv picture is to large for tv screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panosonic

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Over a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Volume inroom tv very poor music louder than voices

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect

Zoom

HD Zoom

Ratio

(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. If you are unable to find those buttons, or they don't help, then the settings are hidden deeper in the Cable Box and I will need the BRAND and MODEL of the cable box.

is my reboot box a large box

Huh? I'm talking about the cable box that this TV is connected to. Please reply back with details of what you have and I can provide more info.

how large is boot up box

That depends on who your cable provider is and what box you have. I have no way of knowing/seeing your equipment. How many boxes do you have??

do not call me iwill try to continue here

How many boxes do you have connected to this TV please.

sorry to old 83 and cannot unplug to expensive totalk already pay you guys a lot of moneyto take care of my TV
oh gee thanks youhave been such a big help you will be old and alone one dsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess we're done
got email we just went through all this