TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to remove back of plasma tv. Samsung FP T5084

Customer Question
Trying to remove back...

Trying to remove back of plasma tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung FP T5084 purchased in 2007

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv does not power on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I removed all screws, but there is one pin holding it together. I can send picture of it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 5 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Sure go ahead and send the picture. There should be a "Add Files" link on your chat window.