TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My oled 55 was playing turn on/off sounds but it stopped.

Customer Question
My oled 55 was...

My oled 55 was playing turn on/off sounds but it stopped

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Oled55b7a

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Well it was turning off/on my bose sound bar and directv box with no problem but now after a week it does not always shut down or on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Seems to be it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...LG OLED55B7A..."
I apologize for the wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Ok

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

• Have you tried unplugging for an extended period of time?
  • And then plugging back in but into a different outlet?