TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have an RCA Portable Digital 7" widescreem LCD. It is 4…

We have an RCA...

We have an RCA Portable Digital 7" widescreem LCD

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

It is 4 years old; Serial #T1009071098. Our problem is it is shwoing a message saying Battery is low

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I correct the problem?

3/14/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

we still need help--how do we correct the problem that it is showing--"Battery is Low"

Have you tried replacing the battery?

we are still experiencing the problem.
The television is showing "Battery is Low"; how do we correct this problem? Can we purchase a new "battery" or is it in the adopter?

It can be either the adapter or the battery.

The only way to find out would be to replace each one individually to see which one it is.

Sorry, I cannot do the phone call. Please advise me where I can find the battery on this television???
Sorry, I cannot do the phone call. Please advise me where I can find the battery on this television.

Do you mean a replacement battery?

We cannot find where the battery is on the television. Is it in the adapter plug? And obviously, I would need a replacement since it is now showing "battery low." And, where would I purchase a replacement battery? Please answer ALL these questions.
Thank you so very much!!!

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate a battery for the TV and/or the adapter. The good news is that you can buy another 7 inch TV for around $50-$60 which would be cheaper than repairing the current one.

Dear *****,
Thank you very much for your efforts in helping us. We most likely will purchase a new television.
Thanks again.

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service