TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot connect my new Samsung TV (Model UN55MU630DF)

Customer Question
I cannot connect my...

I cannot connect my new Samsung TV (Model UN55MU630DF) wirelessly to my Century Link router. I can connect other devices

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Are you still there?
I cannot tell if I am still online. Could someone please just tell me if I am?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What do you mean by "Service Offers"?
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is Suhasini.

Sorry for the delayed response I just now came online and saw your question.

Do you still need assistance with this?