TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought an RCA an antenna. My tv is an Emerson an old one.

Customer Question
I bought an RCA...

I bought an RCA an antenna. My tv is an Emerson an old one. Can't get a signal from it.

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

The Rca is brand new ( antenna) my TV IS old but it has a port in the back (Emerson)

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, it works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

Just got the RCA antenna yesterday. I've got it already plugged in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I've had Comcast before, no problems with it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

You can't simply plug an antenna in and have a signal- steps need to be performed. That said, I need to know the full model number off of the back of your TV and also need to know if you have the original TV remote.

Please view my reply and send one back to proceed.

Was just wondering if you needed assistance with the question you posted?