TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

None of my high def channels are showing in high def. I

Customer Question
Hi Pearl ~ None...

Hi Pearl ~ None of my high def channels are showing in high def. I reset the HDMI cable. Would the high def go out on a television?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

XBR? Model KDL 40XBR4

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. Same when using DVR.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just noticed this today. It was recording while I was live streaming grandsons lacrosse game.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just high def issue

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

You mentioned dvr, so it happens on cable/satellite?

What about anything else like dvd, roku, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.