TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having trouble with my remote for my Samsung TV.

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my remote for my Samsung TV

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Samsung full hd tv m5300

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Need to set the remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

1355-7781

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Please reply here and do not post a duplicate question for the same issue

Model un32m5300af

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Have you put fresh batteries in Samsung remote?