TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We were watching and it just went off. Thought it might be…

Customer Question
We were watching and...

We were watching and it just went off. Thought it might be the cable, but they said it was a tv problem.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Hitachi. I do not know the model number. It is several years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I do not think anything works. Do not remember trying the menu.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Hitachi? What happened right before this?

It has been a couple of weeks. Have not found any one to take the tv to a shop. It was working good and this happened n the middle of a program.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 5 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Please try to get the model number off the back of the tv. If not:
-when did you buy the tv?
-what brand is the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

I will try to find the model # and get back to you later.

Ok thanks.