TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I turn my LG plasma TV without the remote. I don't…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn my LG plasma TV without the remote. I don't see buttons on the TV itsefLf. I have misplaced the remote

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Where do I find the model #?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you have a telephone so I can call?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for a bit , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return

Home num(###) ###-####
My bank just called about all your charges. Why don’t you just call me at(###) ###-####and give me an answer about simply turning on my LG plazma TV without the remote. I’ve already paid $38 (5+33)? I just want this one question answered and thought I was talking to LG. I don’t expect any more bills $38.00 should be more than enough to get my TV turned on

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME and WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE , I`m an independent tech. and have NO CONTROL over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .

Sorry but can`t tell you anything without the model number i first asked