TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have tv model un50ku630dfxza with cable from Google fiber.

Customer Question
I have tv model...

I have tv model un50ku630dfxza with cable from Google fiber. For some reason a button got pushed on the TV remote and I can not longer use my google remote for sound. I can change stations but no control on google remote for sound. Can I fix tv as google could not so I would like to get tv back to original settings and have google reinstall.

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your UN50KU630DFXZA?

I tried to find some. There are connection on the back. Do you know where some might Be?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

I can get options on the Tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

None that I know of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my phone is(###) ###-####
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Initially, can you please go into the samsung settings menu, under Diagnostics (or help/support), and then choose the Factory Reset (reset defaults).

Let me know if that helps please.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.