TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic tv model tc l42e50 seven years old when I…

I have a Panasonic...
I have a Panasonic tv model tc l42e50 seven years old when I turn it on it flashes a picture once or twice then turns off the power button flashes red once every few seconds consistently
3/13/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you just send me a message below please so I know you are there thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I only have that one email address why do you need a second one ?

Messages are sent by the site I have no control over those you are now in this chat

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

You can choose to accept or reject any offers

OK now back to your issue and I am afraid I do not have good news for you about this issue....

Its bad back-lights that are triggering this one blink code, unfortunately its not an option to replace back-lights due to costs, particularly if the set is over say 4 years

The back-lights illuminate the pixels if they develop a problem then the set will shut down

Once again sorry for bad news let me know what you think here

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I guess I will have two buy a new one? Thanks for the bad news ��

Yes unfortunately we get this type of problem everyday even with sets under warranty, if you do get a new set make sure you get at least 4 years extended cover

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If the tv shuts down then say blinks twice and then once every few seconds is that the say
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Same

Set is blinking a code the thing is it shows the pic then the backlights go out due to them being bad the set is designed to shut down in those situations and blink a code that code is failed backlights

I just noticed the set is 7 years old so that is a good run anyhow for modern sets

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok got ya thank you for your time

Its a general opinion in the industry a modern TVs life is 5 years

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Your Welcome

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician