TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Picture is distorted with lines. A/V jacks

Picture is distorted with...

Picture is distorted with lines

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

A/V jacks

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

3/13/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thanks
Let's end this

Ok.. glad the issue is now resolved, is there anything else I can do for you?

NO!

Ok, if there is anything please let me know and please remember to rate my service

Thank you

Richard, Technician