TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can we change the rental from HD to SD as the HD down load…

Customer Question
Can we change the...

Can we change the rental from HD to SD as the HD down load is much too slow on our NBN too watch or have we done our money ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sorry I should have said it was one LG smart TV

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

About 2-3 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO we have Apple TV and this is the first time we have used Big Pond movies

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

This is really the first time we have tried to use this App

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that SD will down load OK so can we reuse our booking

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What app/function are you wanting to use?

Big pond movies

Please log into your account on your computer, here: https://www.bigpondmovies.com/support#

Then under your account online, you should see account preferences, and can set the resolution type to SD.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.