TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung 4K Blu-ray player that bee uploading a 4K…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung 4K Blu-ray player that bee uploading a 4K movie but does not complete the process and does not respond to any command by remote or direct touch

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your 4K?

No

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None, it does not respond to the remote or manual command, if I hit the power button on the remote it stops loading but stays frozen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Its not the TV its the 4k Blu-ray player

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the samsung?

Initially can you please press the power button on the front and hold for 10 seconds and let me now if that helps?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.