TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic television and the power button keep

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic television and the power button keep turning off and on by itself. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

It's about 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Plasma flatscreen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

It happened for the first time tonight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I was watching tv and the cable box and TV shut off and when I tried to turn it on it just clicking off and on by itself

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 4 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. When you say it's turning off and on, do you mean it's blinking? Is it red?