TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have attached a Sennheiser headphone to my Sony Bravia 49 X…

Customer Question
Have attached a Sennheiser...

Have attached a Sennheiser headphone to my Sony Bravia 49 X 7000D Series, speakers on the Tg go off when we plug into the audio socket, how can we rotate the sound between the headphones and tv without pulling the plug out from the audio socket ?

Technician's Assistant: What Sennheiser model do you have?

RS 120

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sennheiser system and your Bravia?

RS 120 11

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing more

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can split the audio signal into two outputs using a splitter:

https://www.amazon.com/VIMVIP-Toslink-Digital-Splitter-Audio/dp/B00OY0WBTA/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------