TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect a brand new Bose sound touch 32 Alexa…

Customer Question
I am trying to connect...
I am trying to connect a brand new Bose sound touch 32 Alexa and also my smart TV if that is possible can you help.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 4 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Sorry, your response came after I went to bed last night. I am out of town for the next few days but will contact you when I get back.

OK take your time