TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Whats wrong when your tv comes on,then goes off,but u can…

Whats wrong when your...

Whats wrong when your tv comes on,then goes off,but u can hear talking on what ever channel u

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is dunes I have had it for 4 yrs.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Trouble on all sources. dynex..46 inch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Only hear tv talking no picture. when first comes on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Why not getting.my channels?

3/13/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

this is a dunes tv 46 inch

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started