TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What can you tell me about the Samsung galaxy gear S2 watch,

Customer Question
Hello what can you...

Hello what can you tell me about the Samsung galaxy gear S2 watch , i was charging it and the next morning i went to put it on and i could not get it to work i had a blue light on the charger but nothing on the watch

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried different power sources or a different wall adapter (the part of the charger with prongs)?

There are no prong the usb cable plugs into the wall and then into the back of the charging unit

Technician's Assistant: Is the charging port of your Galaxy clean, with the small tab inside unbent?

Yes it clean and no its not bent

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really i just hope they can help me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/13/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i put my gear S2 watch on the charger as always when i went to bed, next morning went to wear it and i couldn't get it to turn on, the charger light was green for being charged i tried another usb cord on the charger and still nothing

Press and hold the Power key until REBOOTING displays at the bottom of the screen.