TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY Magnavox Universal remote has been programmed for the…

MY Magnavox Universal remote...

MY Magnavox Universal remote has been programmed for the Magnavox TV. When trying to change channels, it is taking me to Source, Components, HDMI. It will not pull up channels. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What Magnavox model do you have? How old is it?

Model no. 26MD311B/F7 Remote MC345

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu seems to work. This is a new remote just being programmed.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Magnavox? What happened right before this?

This remote was just programmed. A newly purchased remote. I might not be operating correctly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not as I know.

3/13/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still help.

It sounds like the remote was not programmed correctly. Please program it again

Thanks, ***** ***** like it is autoprogramming correctly now.

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Harry, Customer Service