TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I put a dvd into the built in slot and played without

I put a dvd...

I put a dvd into the built in slot and played without problem - but having lost the instruction book - cannot work out how to get the disc ejected - there is not button on remote norside of tv to do this - tgried turnihng off etc etc

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

PH2416HDC

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Just picture sound channel, locksystem , setup

3/12/2018
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...how to get the disc ejected..."

Initially, the brand/manufacturer of the "...PH2416HDC..." please.

no thank you

Thank you too for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated follow-ups, ads and offers.

Please post back with clear pictures of the Polaroid remote control and the DVD control panel. Click HERE.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
These pictures would then serve as common references allowing me to see what you are seeing.

just uploading now

Yes please and I would reply back soon as the picture/s shows up.

Thanks.

DVD slot has no control buttons

The arrow up () button towards the top right of the remote would be the EJECT button.

Have you tried this / can you please try?

had tried last night several times ... just now..it worked !!
Maybe was stuck and moving around the monitor to see model number and take photos knocked it into place ...
thank you

Great! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations.

Glad that the above information may serve your purpose and if you haven’t done so, please provide a positive rating (3 to 5 stars) at the top of your page (scroll all the way up)

Louie, Technician