TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased this 55" sony tv last January and have this

Customer Question
I purchased this 55"...

I purchased this 55" sony tv last January and have this screen size issues not showing the entire screen. the only adjustment available is wide mode/zoom, etc. Need help for adjusting screen

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Sony TV?

HDMI 1,2,3 &4. have it hook to HDMI 4 at back of TV , others availavle on side

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 5 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

The problem is caused by a conflict of aspect ratio between the box and the TV.
Pick up the box remote and look for any buttons marked >>
Aspect
Ratio
Format
Zoom
HD Zoom
Or a hash button under the number 9 button

You may also need to go into the user settings for the box and look for the same
Press any of the above to correct your geometry problem, you may need to continually press too
Let me know how this worksout
Anthony