TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Im bed ridden and unable to turn on tv, is there a way to do…

Customer Question
Im bed ridden and...

Im bed ridden and unable to turn on tv, is there a way to do it manually

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Surge protector

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes, is there a button to turn it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a power button on the tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Please do not post duplicate question and reply here to assist you

I got the model number of your TV from other question, is it vizio e4001-b2, correct?

NO I DON'T WANT TO CALL AND BE CHARGED.

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Oh ok, thank you.
checking now

OK, take your time

its no responding
sorry, its not responding
it was just on this morning and now I can't get it to come on, would you know what else could be the problem?
Hello?

Hello, I got all your message suddenly

It needs to press and hold that button to turn On or Off the TV

If it still doesn't work then can you tell me the power light status on TV front?
Does that light lit up solid or blink etc?

ok, thank you. been holding it and still hlding now for 60 seconds and still no response. no light at all.

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Do you need any further assistance with this question?