TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 65" LG 4K tv and the picture keep going in and out.

Customer Question
I have a 65"...

I have a 65" LG 4K tv and the picture keep going in and out. What I mean by that is the picture and sound is showing ,and then the screen goes black with no sound and then it will come back .

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your 4K connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi and it is connected to the cable box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want this problem resolved since this is a new tv.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 5 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please get me the model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?

Anthony