TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a set of wireless headphones and don't know where…

Customer Question
I bought a set...

I bought a set of wireless headphones and don't know where to plug them into my tv

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No. I'm talking about I don't know what port to plug nto

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

I bought a set of wireless headphones and I need to know where to plug them into my tv

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Also, what is the model number of wireless headphone set?