TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 32" HDMI TV and am connected to Xfinity(Comcast)

Customer Question
I have a 32"...

I have a 32" HDMI TV and am connected to Xfinity(Comcast) for cable. Was give a DVD player and was wondering how to connect it to the above TV?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Toshiba Regza It is fairly new ...was given to me when my neighbor got a bigger one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

32hl67u July 2007 on the back

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/12/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 5 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I need the brand and model number of the DVD player to help you. Also, do you have the original Toshiba-brand remote handy?

DVD Player is a Supersonic Model No.: SC28DVD. I have the remote for the Toshiba TV.

Thank you. Please give me a minute to look this up.

You will connect a set of Red, White and Yellow RCA cables to the same colored ports on the DVD player to the same colored ports under the row of jacks labeled "Video 1" on the back of the Toshiba TV. Then you will use the original Toshiba remote's INPUT button to select Video 1 to view a disc.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?