TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote control stopped working. I think it's about 4

My remote control stopped...

My remote control stopped working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I think it's about 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Where do I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Last night I couldn't access amazon and just now all of the controls were not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all thanks

3/12/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please just make sure the remote is not working by following this advice>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLx4zBKTSiM <<click

there was no flickering red light

Have you changed the batteries?

that means it was the remote correct?

Have you changed the batteries?

OK I will now need the model number please found on the back of the set?

E320-A2
Can I just buy another remote control device
can they take out a "chip" or something like a phone
I need to access the smart tv

One here on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Remote-Vizio-E320-A2-GV52LF-E320-B0E/dp/B01MDPV1SL

Click the above

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician