TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Wont let anything through hdmi input except direct tv? Just…

Wont let anything through...

Wont let anything through hdmi input except direct tv?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Just trying to play a dvd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Been ok until just lately

3/12/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV and the DVD player in question?

tv is 50v710 Tried three different dvd players. they work on another TV, and had been working on the Hitachi

Just to clarify, Directv box works through HDMI input of the TV but no DVD player does, is this correct?
Can I have a DVD player model number, please?

forget it . I think I'll buy another TV. They all work with a Samsung I have.

Ok, no problem

Have nice time

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Phone call session started